Mahalo Kama‘aina & Annual Pass Holders
Hawaii residents with valid ID may purchase an anniversary Day Journey Pass for only $8.08! To redeem this discount, book below and enter promo code 808OHANA. Limit one pass per ID. Annual Pass Holders will receive a FREE souvenir book with valid member card.Book Today!
Celebrating 19 Years of Marine Stewardship
On Sunday, March 12th, 2017, Maui Ocean center will celebrate nearly two-decades of fostering understanding, wonder, and respect for Hawaii’s marine life with local residents and visitors from around the world. This year, the Aquarium extends a special mahalo to its 808 ‘Ohana for their longstanding support with a full day of fun including marine naturalist presentations, live entertainment, and Hawaiian games!
Schedule of Events:
- 9:00am-3:00pm: Maui Ocean Treasures Sidewalk Sale – up to 60% off select items!
- 10:00am-10:30am: Recognition of employees and years of service
- 10:30am-11:00am: Story Time at Nalu Lawn with Read Aloud America
- 12:00pm: Live ukulele performance by Kalama Intermediate School
- 12:00pm-1:00pm: Hawaiian Games on Nalu Lawn
- 1:00pm-2:00pm: Hawaiian steel guitar with Joel Katz
- 2:00pm-3:00pm: Live music by Gomega
- Marine naturalist presentations
- Outdoor grilling at Reef Cafe
- Free Keiki Passport game. Complete the passport and receive a free coloring book and bookmark from Maui Ocean Treasures.
- In-store food demo with HI Spice (10:00am-4:00pm)
- Book signing with author Jill Engledow (11:00am-2:00pm)
- Crustacean Exploration Station (11:30am-2:30pm)