Learn about Hawaiian marine life from the shallow reef to the open sea! Presentations take place throughout the day. Schedule subject to change.
- Shallow Reef: 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm
- Blacktip: 10:15am, 12pm, 3:15pm
- Turtle Lagoon: 10:30am, 2:30pm
- Open Ocean: 11am, 1pm, 3pm
- Tide Pool: 11:15am, 1:15pm, 2:15pm, 4:15pm
- Nursery Bay: 11:45am, 1:45pm
Na Mo‘olelo Cultural Program
Engage with Hawaiian cultural practitioners and learn about the culture, language, and traditions of Hawaii. Na Mo‘olelo activities take place daily between 10am-2pm at various locations. Schedule and activities subject to change. Cultural experiences include:
- Ukulele Lessons – Wednesdays at 11am & 12pm
- Lawai’a ‘Upena (Fish Net Weaving) – Mondays, Tuesdays, and Firdays from 10am-2pm
- Lauhala Weaving – Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am-3pm
- Wood Carving – Wednesdays from 10am-2pm
- Coconut Weaving – Wednesdays from 10am-3pm
Yoga has been known to increase strength and concentration while decreasing stress and illness. Take your practice to a completely new level of peace with nature. Yoga class in Open Ocean Exhibit with sharks, rays & hundreds of colorful fish.Learn More
Activity details and schedule subject to change.