Aquarium and Whale Watch Experience
The Ultimate Whale & Marine Life Experience
Experience the wonders of Hawaii’s underwater world at Maui Ocean Center and continue your adventure with a whale watch tour aboard Hawaii’s #1 Eco-Friendly whale watch vessel. Aquarium and Whale Watch Experience includes:
- Admission to Maui Ocean Center, The Aquarium of Hawaii
- 2-hour whale watch tour aboard Aloha Blue Charter’s Hokua, one of Maui’s safest whale watch vessels
- 34 passenger, 40′ catamaran equipped with whale-safe jet propulsion (no propellers)
- Maui Ocean Center marine naturalist on board to share their knowledge of Hawaii’s whales
- An intimate experience with minimal crowds
- State-of-the-art hydrophones allow you to listen to live whale songs
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Guaranteed whale sightings!
The Hokua is docked at Aloha Blue Charters Slip #37 Ma‘alaea Harbor within walking distance to Maui Ocean Center. The Aquarium and Whale Watch Experience is available daily, 1:00pm-3:00pm.
- Senior (age 65+):
- Child (age 3-12):
Must book at least 24 hours in advance. Maui Ocean Center whale watch tours are available to purchase without Aquarium admission. For more info and reservations, call Aloha Blue Charters at (808) 249-2583 .