DEPARTMENT: Retail, Maui Ocean Treasures Gift Shop
DIRECT REPORT: Director of Retail
HOURS: Full-time up to 40 hours per week (day shift, on call, weekends)
Do you want a SWEET job??? Do you have a positive and upbeat attitude? Do you like to interact with people and provide world-class customer service and thrive in a fun fast-paced work environment? Then this is the work place for YOU!
We are looking for a fun, energetic, customer service-minded sales person who LOVES working with people and who wants a SWEET job working with our very own made in-house fudge! Our Retail Sales Associate-Specializing in Fudge Selling & Making will learn how our gift shop business operates as well as work with customers on a daily basis. This person will also get to learn about how the best fudge on the island is made, and also how to sell it.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and lift 50lbs or more and be able to stand for long periods of time
- No previous experience is required, just a sweet disposition and the desire to learn!
- Great people skills, outgoing and pleasant. The ability to provide excellent customer service daily
- Reliability & punctuality
- Self-Motivated & organized with attention to detail
- Able to stand for long periods of time (up to 8 – 9 hour shifts with breaks)
- Can bend, stoop, and lift at least 50 lbs
- Clear communication: this includes verbally and with reading/writing in the English language
- Establish and maintain productive, professional relationships with other employees and effectively work as a team, as well as independently to perform all job requirements
Eligible employees qualify for:
- Insurance: Medical | Vision | Dental
- Paid time off
- Group life insurance & 401K retirement plans (eligible after 1 year of employment)
- Unlimited daily aquarium access during normal business hours (employee & immediate family & spouse)
- Plus other great beneftis, opportunities, and experiences that canʻt be found anywhere else!
You may fill out an application at Maui Ocean Treasures or submit your resume through our online portal: mauioceancenter.com/careers