Board an outrigger canoe before exploring Hawai‘i's undersea world.
Save up to $20 on a one-of-a-kind experience when booking your Maui Fishpond Association canoe tour and aquarium tickets. 2-person minimum required per booking.
Experience a unique cultural canoe tour at Kō‘ie‘ie Fishpond in South Maui. Greeted by cultural protocol, you will board a Hawaiian outrigger canoe to paddle along the coast of Kihei.
- Hawaiian culture: learn about the language, ancient fishpond, traditional chants and stories
- Marine life: see the turtles coming up for air, various types of fish, seasonal humpback whales
- Non-profit: Your purchase will be used to support this non-profit organization on their fishpond restoration efforts and education and outreach programs.
Maui Ocean Center
Admission to Maui Ocean Center, named among the “Top 10 Aquariums in the World” by TripAdvisor. Discover one of the world’s largest displays of live Pacific Coral, sharks, stingrays, turtles, and marine life found nowhere else in the world!
- Daily Presentations: Learn about Hawaiian marine life and culture
- Exhibits: Over 60 exhibits including the 750,000-gallon Open Ocean with a walkthrough tunnel and over 20 sharks
- Dining & Shopping: Dine at Seascape Restaurant and shop at Maui Ocean Treasures