Board an outrigger canoe before exploring Hawaii's undersea world.
Save up to $20 on a one-of-a-kind experience when booking your Maui Fishpond Association canoe tour and aquarium tickets. 2-person minimum required per booking.
Experience a unique cultural canoe tour at Kō‘ie‘ie Fishpond in South Maui. Greeted by cultural protocol, you will board a Hawaiian outrigger canoe to paddle along the coast of Kihei.
- Hawaiian culture: learn about the language, ancient fishpond, traditional chants and stories
- Marine life: see the turtles coming up for air, various types of fish, seasonal humpback whales
- Non-profit: Your purchase will be used to support this non-profit organization on their fishpond restoration efforts and education and outreach programs.
Maui Ocean Center
Admission to Maui Ocean Center, 2018 winner by TripAdvisor – 15 Top Aquariums in the U.S. You Need to Experience . Discover one of the world’s largest displays of live Pacific Coral, sharks, stingrays, turtles, and marine life found nowhere else in the world!
- Daily Presentations: Learn about Hawaiian marine life and culture
- Exhibits: Over 60 exhibits including the 750,000-gallon Open Ocean with a walkthrough tunnel and over 20 sharks
- Dining & Shopping: Dine at Seascape Restaurant and shop at Maui Ocean Treasures