NEW! Free Commemorative Photos
Take home precious memories of your visit to the #1 rated Aquarium in Hawaii with a FREE commemorative photo. Now through August 31, 2017 enjoy a free digital photo from the Maui Ocean Center with admission.
- A print copy available on demand
- Limit one per party
- A $40 value
- Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions
Cool Down at the Surge Zone
Tuesdays & Saturdays from 11:30am-2:30pm
Soak up the summer sunshine at our outdoor Surge Zone and Discovery Pool exhibits during an interactive Wet Naturalist presentation! See, touch, and learn about Hawaii’s invertebrates.
- Hands-on learning
- Sea stars, sea cucumbers, sea urchins, and more
- Included with admission, great for kids!
Free Ukulele Lessons
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays beginning July 9th
Learn how to play Hawaii’s most iconic musical instrument, the ukulele! Join local musician Jason Macapulay at the Nursery Bay Hale for a free lesson at 11am-12pm and 12pm-1pm.
- Ukuleles provided
- Space is limited to 5 guests per class (first-come, first-served)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Included with admission, perfect for all ages!
Beat the Heat!
Pair Your Adventure with a Cool Treat
Summer in Hawaii wouldn’t be complete without rainbow shave ice or a Dole Whip – both available at the Reef Cafe! If you’re a Hawaii resident, Annual Pass Holder, or a member of the U.S. Military, bring your ID for a special discount.
Perfect stop between presentations. Click here to see a schedule of presentations.