Get ocean-centered for a good cause in this immersive yoga class. Feel connected to Hawaiʻi’s marine life as you practice among sharks, rays, and schooling fish in our Open Ocean exhibit. This class is held after Maui Ocean Center’s daily hours, allowing for a one-of-a-kind opportunity to experience our 750,000-gallon exhibit in a tranquil environment. Yoga classes are open to all skill levels, and reservations are required as space is limited. Each registered participant must bring their own yoga mat and water bottle. Available for ages 12 and up.
Holiday dates and cost to be announced soon!
November 8, 2022 through January 5, 2023
Every Tuesday and Thursday 5 – 6pm
Cost: $30 for visitors, $25 for kamaʻāina (State of Hawaiʻi resident) and Nā Hoa Kai members*
*$5 from each ticket is donated to MOC Marine Institute to support coral restoration & sea turtle rescue
- Participants must be at least 12 years old, and anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Check-in will take place at 4:45 pm in Maui Ocean Center’s Administration Office. Late arrivals will not be permitted after 4:55 pm
- Waiver and photo release must be signed upon check-in
- Participants must bring their own yoga mat and water bottle
- Masks are recommended, but not required