Calling all whale lovers! Join us at Maui Ocean Center all whale season long for an in-depth look into our beloved winter visitors’ exciting and mysterious undersea world.
From an up-close encounter with life-sized 3D whales in our state-of-the-art Sphere theater to interactive exhibits, informational kiosks, and endless educational opportunities, we’re the perfect place to celebrate the return of humpback whales.
Here’s what’s in store for this whale season at Maui Ocean Center:
In-park learning opportunities presented by knowledgable NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) volunteers, including:
- Engaging educational activities for keiki (children) and adults at Nalu Lawn on November 20 and 27
- Exclusive showing of Humpback Whales in the Makai Theater on November 20 and 27 (showings every hour from 10 am to 3 pm — final showing at 3 pm. First come, first served; seating is limited)
- Come prepared with questions! NOAA volunteers will be in our Humpbacks of Hawaiʻi exhibit every Monday through Friday, 10 am to 1 pm
Maui Ocean Center’s Whale Celebrations:
- One of a kind experience with life-sized humpbacks in our 3D Sphere theater (showings every half hour, 10 am to 4 pm with final showing at 4 pm)
- Interactive and informative Humpbacks of Hawaiʻi exhibit
- “Did You Know” fun facts about humpbacks throughout the park
NEW at Maui Ocean Center:
- Peer through binoculars at our 100% sustainable Seascape Restaurant and watch live humpbacks frolic in Māʻalaea Harbor
Reserve your tickets today!