Here’s your opportunity to become a part of this fast growing, dynamic Maui restaurant!
We’re a customer service business. Yes, we sell AMAZING food, but it is our mission to ensure that our guests are provided with the best possible experience in our restaurant. Everyone who visits us should be treated with the spirit of Aloha, and we’re looking for positive, professional people to make that happen!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- have a passion for food and our restaurant!
- to take pride in your job
- provide unique customer experiences & outstanding service
WORKING AT SEASCAPE/MAUI OCEAN CENTER
- is an environment that promotes the Aloha Spirit
- encourages community & sense of ownership
- allows room for employee growth & long-term careers
- embraces each other’s differences & passions
If you are committed to amazing customer service this is your chance to join the team!
- Reliability & punctuality
- Ability to remain standing for hours at a time
- Flexible Schedule (available to work Holidays & Weekends if needed)
- Pass a background check
* Additional requirements may be presented during interview
- Hostess – 20+ hours per week (day shift, holidays, weekends)
- Server – 20+ hours per week (day shift, holidays, weekends)
- Line Cook – Full-time: 32+ hours per week (day shift, holidays, weekends)
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resume online using the form below. You may also fill out an application or leave your resume/application at our Ma’alaea Location: 192 Ma’alaea Rd. Wailuku, HI 96793
We appreciate your interest in our company. Interviews will be scheduled with the most qualified individuals. Not all applicants will be interviewed or called.
Mahalo for your interest in joining our team!
Please, NO phone calls.